Thursday, September 15, 2011

Something's going on in class :/

When I said something's going on,
its BAD
1st, many boys try throwing paper balls to the back of the classroom
And I'm like " HELLO??? Did you saw a human sitting there??? What if you hit through her/his eyes or anything that make them injured???"
Anyway, I got hit by a basketball which they use that to kick it =.=
It ended up hitting the wall and turned to hit my back ><
2nd, on Tuesday (man, it was dark when the lights were off)
I'm still in class packing my bag while waiting for Sin Yin
THEN, I think Juin Xian purposely threw a paper ball which that might hit me,
I just ducked = =
And I'm kinda pissed off that day because of this
3rd, I'm standing on Sunny's place talking about a major problem there,
SUDDENLY, another paper ball flew by,
I heard those boys said
差一点中到了
That makes me really mad until I walked back to my own place doing NOTHING -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment