Thursday, September 15, 2011

Guess what??? ( I don't think you know) ;)

I guess y'all wanted to ask me,
Why would I wanted to put this picture of a flower.....
Well,
it actually represents my religion,
Imma free-thinker ;)
You never noticed that until I tell you right?? xDD
Its almost like a secret until the teachers ask us to fill a form with numbers and codes in it then I only have to remind teacher that I have NO religion
Most of the teachers thought my mom is a chritian, my dad is a buddhist...
But they didn't know that I'm the only one in the family who has no religion at all,
well, my younger brother has one, he's a catholic =.=
WEIRD RIGHT????
It's actually lucky and proud to have an unique religion that most of them did not have,
it makes yourself special,
I don't have to believe in all sorts of things that makes you wanna cry
( I don't know how to explain xD )

No comments:

Post a Comment