Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Life is TOUGH!!!!

Hey all!!!
This week is A LOT for me.......
1st: Take our neckties to become like REAL librarians, that was like "WOHOO" & "Oh No" for me......
2nd: Everybody is like aiming at me for a bullseye or something else, I got hit by a paper ball or a knock by someone = =
3rd: Am I really good to look or to touch??? What's the matter with you??? Just look at your text book. I had nothing written on my face so don't look at me = =
4th: Aim before you wanna punch, slap or hit someone thats not ME..... Not like today, I got hit by a BOY = = IT SUCKS!!!! They keep saying who touch who ( STOP RUMOURS!!!! )
5th: Can YOU ( that person ) STOP saying that I am XXX's XXXX?????
I really wanna slap you for that >=( If it gets even serious, there's a murder case going on
Explanation:
1# The "WOHOO" part is that when I get to go up on stage for the 1st time and have a tie xD ( I really wanted to try it on) For the "Oh No", it was like Edmund screaming in class and then there's someone calling my name *bla bla bla* and I'm dying with a TIE!!!!!
2# One thing, why can't you boys wait for PJ, then you can throw many paper balls that you wanted??? I get aimed because???? Seriously, I don't think God knows too :/
3# Seriously, I was just discussing with you about the novel... Why do you have to look at me???? My face doesn't give you ideas, okay??? Pay attention, its Geographi xD
4# I was talking..... standing..... Oh My Gosh!!! A hit at my bottom = = *RUMOURS~ RUMOURS*
5# It happens all the time I hit you... Can't you just stop saying that sentence????

What a bad month.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment