Sunday, September 18, 2011

My 60th Post xDD

It's the 60th post of my blog.....
WTH... so many =.=
I'm so busy nowdays because I'm one of the class student to provide for the class t-shirt :/
Well, the design came out okay,
I mean PERFECT!!! :D
Just the way I like it and everybody agreed with it :)
White shirt and black graphics( Musical Notes) :3
The problem is just how much the shirt cost...
They estimated that maybe its around RM10-RM25
Well, at least its kinda cheap for a t-shirt like this SPECIAL xD
Okay...... ( LOL )
Today I went to Evelyn's house for a practice on our dancing....
The steps are soooo complicated....
I dont even know which way should I go....
Er.... I mean left, right, front or back xDD
Evelyn doesn't have to move anywhere....
So when we talked about that point that she doesn't need to move anywhere,
I get cranky about it and I will say 欠打,
and that is when she started hitting me while laughing xDD
and I laughed back ( LOL, I'm trying to be a joker )
I started thinking about tomorow.....
Its freaky when you get the feeling that
you need to go back to school
and I was like Oh My Gosh or What The Hell
I don't really want to be at the assembly....
But I can't, Oh Well :/
Trying to be a good student at least :)
Ugh.... I started to be reminded by the teachers......
They just can't get me off from their list....
Moral - Leong Hui Zhen, baca petikan ini
Chinese - 第二题,梁慧贞
Bahasa Malaysia - Seterusnya, Latar Tempat yang pertama.... Er... Leong Hui Zhen
Maths - Number 2, er... Hui Zhen, you go and try
...... That's when I startred NOT to raise up my hand when there's an EASY question.
They just can't let me go!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment