Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Music Rockz~

One thing, this words are not written on my skin =.=
Its on my table (marble style) xDD Doodle
Seriously,
Music DOES rock my life!!!
Without it, my life is as dull as a light bulb that does not have enough electricity
Fergie- Big Girls Don't Cry
Adam Lambert- Aftermath
Avril Lavigne- The Best Damn Thing
Adam Levine- Stereo Hearts
Cobra Starship- You Make Me Feel
Travie McCoy- Need You
Eminem- Lose Yourself
Eminem- No Love
Paramore- Monster
Paramore- Careful
The Script- Breakeven
Kris Allen- The Truth
One Republic- All The Right Moves
The Hoobastank- The Reason
Desree- Life
Toto- Africa
Suzanne Vega- Luka
Bee Gees- Emotion
Mariah Caery- Obsessed
Bee Gees- Tragedy
Mariah Caery- Bye Bye

Too many songs.... I'm getting dizzy @~@
Haha~
Bye for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment