Friday, September 16, 2011

16.09.11 ( Today xD )

Today,
I woke up at 6am... then I went back to sleep until 8am when I heard my mum say that someone had just called me
Then, I just rush everthing until Sin Yin arrived at my house...
Guess what??
We are celebrating for Jun Hong's birthday!! (which is on next next week =.= )
But we are excited  :3
It was supposed to start at 12pm where everbody would arrive,
but we reached there at 10am =.= too punctual
We walked everywhere... then our last stop is the cinema which was supposed to be our first stop...
what did we saw???
Many people queing up for the movies!!!
It ended up me and sin yin joining them...
But,
we didn't know that they had actually bought those tickets online!!! ( how stupid are we??? )
Anyway, we left the whole group of people and we saw Teo Yue (moon), our former classmate :)
WOW, you don't know how happy am I to see her X)
We bought a bag from Tropicana Life RM71.90  O___O
Luckily there's 20% discount
well, that price is actually AFTER discount ( LOL )
Well, after that,
its alot of eating xDD
Its so fun today :)
I hope everyday can be as wonderful as today ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment