Monday, September 12, 2011

Boring Day~

Today is  BORING with a captital B
Its actually better if today is not a special holiday for the Mooncake Festival =.=
But its better without homeworks ( LOL )
I had fun talking with my cousin ( Std 6 ) and my friend :)
Talking about what did they do today at school,
their UPSR seat and their code ( I dunno how to say )
and suddenly they are talking about Christian names =.=
I said that mine is PATRICIA,
they thought it was spelled like:
PATRICK-STAR or PATRICK-CIA
I wanted to kill them ><
But its funnier because my younger brother's christian name is PATRICK and they started laughing at him..
1st: Patrick the Starfish (It made me laugh alot)
2nd: It was like 被骗 (Patrick = Tricked) I laughed like I'm crazy xDD
After my cousin went home, my friend ( he's a boy) keep asking me about activities in Kwang Hua
I was hoping that they can be in the same secondary school like when I was in primary
Well, I'm almost done with my MMv
I just need some tips on making it from my dad....
Well, thats all I got from today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment