Friday, September 30, 2011

PMR week..... NOT MY BUISNESS!!!! xD =P

WOHOO
Almost one week holiday for us.... I mean us in Kwang Hua xD
I have to go to school for 3 days:
Tuesday & Friday, I will go because of our library's stockcheck
Wednesday is because I have to go to school!! ( LOL )
Stockcheck is HARDER than I thought!!!
You have to place it according to the alphabet....numbers.....code......
Anyway, not much of a change after to days cause' only Form 4 and Form 5 seniors are there.....
Maybe the next part is we have to clear the Chinese books.....
WOAH, that's alot.......
I was hoping for Wednesday =)
'cause by that time, we have three periods of Computer!!!
How is that going to make my day even better???? :D
Even there is holiday, I will be stuck in my home sweet home while revising for my exam :/
Byess ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment