Saturday, September 10, 2011

My 50th Post :D

Yesterday.. Ehmm, I mean 1 hour ago xD
It was 9.9.11....
You know what???
Nothing interesting = =
More homeworks but 3 days holiday xDD
So....
I want to help my cousin study for this coming UPSR exam...
I'm pro at that xDD (not exactly)
Preview from our Pengerusi Lembaga Pusat Sumber ( Afternoon),
AJK Interview O_O
This is kinda shocking for me ( LOL )
...and horrifying ><
I've been through a one and only interview from January/February,
another INTERVIEW AGAIN????!!!!
Oh well, at least I dont wanna be fired or something else >.<
 I just love the library so much!!!!
In other ways, Year-End exams are on its way....
I better prepare for my Geografi & Sejarah....
My goal is 70% and above!!!! NO MORE C's
But most of all, Bahasa Malysia is more important for me to get into the 3rd class...
I wanted to be in that class so bad >~<
Oops, I almost forgot....
It's my 50th post and I'm so happy and wanted to celebrate about it xDD
Well, let's wait for the 100th post then it's called a BIG celebration xDD
Gotta go now~
Hope I will always update my blog :) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment