Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11 O____O

Ok,
1st of all,
I almost forgot today is 9/11 until I watch Discovery Channel = =
Well, its kinda shocking to me bcuz I thought its 3 years ago and it is actually
10 FREAKING YEARS AGO..... ( I cant believe it)
It's such a coincidence that my younger brother was born on that year (2001)
Exactly, 10 years ago....
My brother was only 3 weeks old I guess O___o
9/11 is not really special to me... but I love watching those videos that they take that day and articles about it
It's not saying that I like those kind of horrid disaster to happen,
it's just a reminder thatanything can happen at any second, any minute or any hour of the day.....
Life is sometimes brilliant but sometimes,
its just did not look like the way you wanted...
9/11 is a memorable day not only for the Americans,
its also for the whole world.....

No comments:

Post a Comment