Saturday, June 6, 2015

What do you consider?

If anything, there is always something that is important to someone.
For me, everything is important, if I deny, you know I'm only joking about it :v

I firstly consider myself important, this may sound a little self-centered but I'm talking about my health and well being.

I only find health important right after I had my surgery, I always thought I was strong enough to endure everything but I guess this proves me wrong. Later I also found out that every generation in my family holds a cancer history. As I am a mix blooded, it is pretty gard to determine if I have the risk but I am really afraid.

My family is also important because they are the first people ever to accept me whether I am good or bad. I don't like the thought of me losing my family, I think I would cry for days if it ever happen.

Friends are essential when you are out from the house, your ultimate comfort zone. Seriously, loyal friends are more important than those you just call friends just because you know them by their names only. After being betrayed by someone, I realized that I don't wver want my friends to do that to me so I kept my distance with most of the people. I treasured trye friends instead, those who care, those who knew, those who understand. They are people you can trust because they know what you are like.

Trust and loyalty are also important. Without them, I don't think that anyone is worthy to rely on. Without loyalty, everyone will leave you without a sound, leave you alone in a dark corner.

This are what I consider important. So what is important to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment