Thursday, June 4, 2015

2014, YAY or NAY? Ermmmmm...

This is my second time typing because I don't have my computer and I'm using my phone.

Sooo.. 2014 is the start of something new and something different (this is not what I had just type for the first time but oh well *shrugs*). I can't quite remember if I was enthusiastic on welcoming the new year or not but all I know is that I will be accepting the reality of having new friendship, broken friendship and life changing events. Well, it happened!

So the first day sent my heart palpitating like mad because I will be finally reunited with 2 of my besties, at the same time, I'm being far away from one of my closest deskmate for 3 years. I was quiet last year because I can't get used to mingle with people that I don't know their true traits, or should I say, I don't know if it is the best thing to be close to them BUTTTTTTTTT I'll just leave it here.

Since I'm like in 1st year high school? It's practically a year where you have a heck lot of responsibilities. As for me, I am particularly active in Girl Guide and Librarians. In Girl Guides, I'm a leader in a patrol group and I had to guide my members which was what I always wanted to do but I found out that it was tougher than imagined. I was always the type to follow and dream of leading, I found out that I am not cut out for leading people to tell you the truth. I ended up just nicely doing my job avoiding any possible mistakes can would happen. Mid of July, I was chosen to be the commander of our marching group for Sport's Day. Not to brag but I have the talent to command hahaha but I didn't really do well because I can't hold the team together nicely and I had to trouble my senior. Everything went well down with punishments though, but I shall let the bygones be bygones and let it be a lesson to learn.

I dont think there is much to remember again. Ohh, constant frustration over Form 4 subjects. Man, it is harder than pooping *gets slap* but seriously, they actually expected that we can learn everything at one go but sorry I am not a genius or a superhuman, I'm just merely a girl born with flesh and bones that does not look like a super intelligent robot. Enough said, I'm having SPM this year, sad truth indeed that I must be a robot.

I still remember clearly that my senior planned an early birthday surprise for me together with my closest friends behind my back haha. Man, you guys tricked me well, I really thought it was a meeting and brought my pen and notebook. It was the most wow thing I had ever receive, there is no way I will forget such a surprise from all that are involved. The next day, I met my junior, he was as bright as I don't know how to describe but his personality really kept me going. I thought he was hard to handle but I think it's just me thinking too much, I am glad to have such a great senior and junior by my side. Nothing can describe my joy of having them in my life~

You know, one of the drastic moments this year was interviews. You practically can't imagine it but it was sort of a kind betrayal. Librarian's interview was a piece of cake but I guess my introvert personality gave me away too much and I was sick that day. I had a wild dream of having the position but I guess it was actually not suit for me so even though seniors say I did have the chance but I didn't get it, I'm still happy that they did think of me, and that's all! Seriously, I don't feel the least sad or lost in hope, people deny what they don't see and 100% believe what they only see, it's human nature after all. As for the Girl Guides interview, man it was completely nerve wrecking. I had a good chance of getting a high position but I definitely did not aim for the top, it is a burden for me. During the interview, I felt like I betrayed my friends a little because I said some bad things about them. In the end, I got a super weird position - Treasurer. Wait, I see you smirking there hahaha, yup, it is weird but I still carry on my job.

So there is nothing much to remember anymore and then IT IS FINALLY ANIMANGAKI DAY. Yeaaa haha I did not cosplay no, I joined a TCG tournament for WS and I didn't win anything but it was one heck of a great experience, I'm not nervous after a few round but I felt sad when it ended. I went with many friends and came back walking from Sunway Pyramid to Subang KTM station, you don't know how terrified I am to walk beside the highway. We helped someone along the way but we missed the train by a few seconds. We laughed all the way back home though.

There is the annual Bookfest too! Man it was tons of laughter when we had Japanese food for lunch and talked about our childhood dumb stories together xD we even bought a book for my friend as her birthday present. It was literally a surprise for her haha

I watched my first horror movie on the big screen: Ju-on 3rd movie i think, i dont really care xD
Dangggg i did not have nightmares but it always give me the creeps xD and the next day was MP, really nice, I almost cried when I talk to the seniors but I didn't. Everyone enjoyed the spaghetti though xD

One day I think I went to Bukit Tinggi to watch a movie and me and my friend played a heck lot rounds of maimai, I bought cosmetics for my cosplay which we ended up laughing because of one particular face spray xD and I sang the National Anthem in the cinema like whaaaaaaaaaat whaiiiiiiiiiiii

Okay so this year I cosplayed as Gumi! Black version which NO ONE RECOGNIZES except for one dear friend of mine ;w; I had my first heavy makeup in 10 years maybe? And 3rd makeup in 2 years. I like it that I don't need to stick false lashes because I already have a long one xD I only cosplayed for the first day of Comic Fiesta Day 1. Dang, little did anyone know I got squashed by the train door. 痛いです。 Luckily no one else saw my adventures of getting squashed hahaah no. Day 2 was a simple simple day and I learned how to play WIXOSS and got a Tama PR. I walked with my friend for the whole day. Really lot of things happen but I'm too lazy to list everything out. Ohhhhh I have my first FULL OTOKO BOOSTER PACK WHEEE MY LUCK xD Please have Tokyo Ghoul series so that I can collect my otoko Kaneki Ken ;w;

I had my Sejarah Tuition class graduation ceremony with my classmates because I won't be attending regulary anymore. We celebrated with a karaoke session right after tuition class, my last year with the Fighters.

I had my first counseling session with my best friend and my teacher, I never thought that I would cry infront of someone that badly while talking. My parents also had the fight of the year, it wasn't that good for me and I have been holding back for too long.

Well, so to say, my 2014 was a mess. I don't know if it is a happy year or not I just felt like whoever was controlling my lifeline was messing things up for me, I either suffer or learn from it but I don't know. So, maybe I will just serve it as a complicated year? I just hope this year, 2015 is able to cover up the lost times I wasted. 万歳 to 2014 for letting me remember what was important and what I need to fight for.

万歳万歳 ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

No comments:

Post a Comment