Friday, June 5, 2015

To part, to stay

Now this is one complicated title (my stomach is complicated for few hours now I don't know ehat to do ;w;)

Now, do I rather not have that one thing right here right now or cherish that one thing I will lose later first then have it disappear the next? This is one thing that is hard for me to choose because I am that kind of person who experienced and done both.

To be honest, I rather have it now and then part later. This is a very tough decision and experience because that one thing might mean alot to you later, when you need to part with it, it is going to take a long time getting use, you might even throw tantrums and complaints. I did that everytime, it was always the thing that stamps in deeply in my memories and I can never forget it as it was the decision that I made to myself.

Well if I decided to not have it at all, maybe I won't actually have to suffer so much and remembering things too much.  One thing about letting go everything that you will come to lose it soon is that sometimes, you never even will regret your choices, but sometimes you will wonder why didn't you try to know what it feels like before you judge that it won't do any good to you.

My opinion: no matter you choose to have it then part with it OR abandon your thoughts in the first place, it won't have a good impact to you but it will serve either as a life lesson or a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment