Saturday, June 6, 2015

MGSRI Trip 2015

This was my first ever trip and it is a rush because after exam, there is teacher's BBQ party with Christian Union members (I'm just teacher's tuition student though). It was seriously a fun day being with the Fighters and my fellow girl friends~

The next day, it's trip time! I was like the 5th person to arrive? Idk but it was sooo early. And then everyone arrived (nothing happened along the way haha), sat in the bus and I looked out for almost a few times because I like to look outside as I'm sitting beside the window wheeeee

The first stop was Bukit Tinggi, I went there before and I have no interest in it except for the Tea Village that I couldn't go, EVERY TIME zzzz. I actually had fun because we went together so there were so much more laughter than before. We enjoyed the breeze at the top of the tower, it was sooo cold but I love it because the air was fresh and I can see the golf course from afar haha. I even saw a very deformed Hello Kitty mascot and I never wanted to give it a second glance.

Next we went to see elephants and other animals that I don't remember, pardon my memory. Elephants were nothing, I saw them like a lot of times soooo yeah it was nothing, I even ride them before myself xD but I love looking at other animals and feeding the deers, THEY ARE SO KAWAII but I didn't say that out loud.

We went from Bentong to Lanchang and next to Temerloh which is where our homestay is and Li xuan's hometown xD
The homestay wasn't that bad but the phone signal is as we are like in the outskirts of town. To be honest, I literally came here alone so I got shy and asked if I could join my friends to share a room. It was actually 3 persons in a room but we need to give in our 2 rooms to our teachers. Our room finally accomodates 8 people, two beds and one mattress, it wasn't that bad because it was only for a night haha.

The next day we literally just wash up and head to a water park at Bukit Gambang, Kuantan. I couldn't play in the water 24/7  because to be honest, I am scared of water, and it did really happen for a few seconds! I felt like I was washed away literally (sorry for being short and can't swim lol) man, I didn't know what ride was that but I neither love it nor hate it. I got really dizzy and wasn't in the right mind for anything. I ended up skipping a ride, which looks awesome but I just can't take another step. I changed out to my normal clothes earlier than everyone and rotted at the canteen.

After that we head to Sungai Lembing, I knew the road because I came here many times (Pahang is my hometown after all!) We unpacked at the Time Capsule homestay, got lectured by teacher and ate steamboat for our dinner. I didn't feel that well so I did not attend the campfire sharing night. To tell you the truth, I felt bad as I was actually a part of the group but I did not join. The next day we head to Rainbow Waterfalls. You know, I woke up just in time to gather. I also received sort of a get well letter and it made my day, practically grinning for 5 minutes in the jeep.

I love sitting in the jeep, the breeze and the sound and the smell of the village made me think of my hometown very much. We ate our breakfast at the town food court, I didn't have an appetite and just ate a few bites (I felt bad for the noodles now). We head up the hill to look at the sunrise, but to my expectations, we did not see anything except a few lining of orange light. A few minutes up the hill again, we saw the bright sun and we head up once more to flat ground.

It was a veryyyyyy long way up to the start of our Rainbow Waterfall trekking. The river seperating both places have a very strong current so we literally hald the rope as if its our life is on the line. A few people got their slippers washed away while crossing. And then there is a very long way up to meet that holy waterfall, goodness it was a long path. Finally reached the waterfall and it was freaking cold like goshh I can't stand. I sat on a rock for around 20 minutes and got my butt hurt after that haha. We also slurpped on to hot noodles and hot milo in prior to the very cold weather.
And then after half an hour or so we went down and finally went back to our accomodation.

After washing and checking out, we went to a village at Sg Lembing for their local products while enjoying the ups and downs of the hanging bridge. Man, I did think I'm going to fall over if they did it violently. Then after that it is practically bus time and I kept on laughing and sharing with my friend as we only sat next to each other. The night sky was brilliant as always.

And so it ends, although I was quiet for the whole trip but I seriously enjoy as it was the hard work that the organisers put in. Never a chance like this will come again so now I can only think back and relish the moments I had been through and always keep the good ones with me.

PEACE OUT PEOPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment