Thursday, June 4, 2015

Night Sky

I can't remember the time when I started to like staring at the night sky. Maybe when I was little?

I slept in the master bedroom since young so when I can't fall asleep, I always wake up and stare out the window.

There was once when I went back to the Philippines, my hometown, and I was playing with my friends. It was December so it was realllllly cold at night, I froze and my tooth hurts so I sat down and the stairs looking up to the sky. That was when I realize that the night sky is full of stars. I really love how you can see a cluster of stars gathering at night.

I started liking eating out at night especially in the open air because I can see the moon and sometimes I see the clouds at night too. I also like to travel at night but when I sit the night flight to somewhere else, I definitely will look out crying over something else dumb haha(you shall find me sitting beside the window if nothing else happens). I still remember that I brought my diary to write in the airplane, I really did write two entries but that is just enough xD

Then, I started to loke going back at night, I even requsted my dad to drive us back at night for the scenery. I like it so much that I would listen to songs while looking outside.

To me, morning is cheerful and as bright as the sun, but I am not the kind to be overly active at the day because it is just too tiring (gosh I sound like an nocturnal animal hahah)

If you see me enjoying the night sky, just join me and don't make a sound. This is how I express my love for the night sky~

No comments:

Post a Comment