Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Whatever... -______-

hahaha... L0L xD =__=
Wait, my purpose on writing this post is not this... -.-
Do I need to change anything on my blog???
Cuz I will change it after TEST :DD
Speaking of test....
Today's geography is freaking me out..... ><
I only hope for good marks like A or B around 70% but not 60%
English is so damn easy for Paper 1... xD
Tomorrow Computer, Science Paper 1, Sejarah ( History)
Ugh.... I guess I will do well on Computer xD
even it's not the key to my grades but I still want it :P
You can say that I'm stuborn enough to choose Computer over other important subjects....
I really hope that my Bahasa Malaysia Paper 2 is REALLY REALLY FINE
Sorry
I'm nervous >///<
Especially the fan blowing me =.=
I wan throw that fan outside xD
I'm sort of violent to things but not people....

No comments:

Post a Comment