Thursday, November 10, 2011

9.11.11

Ooooo......
What an emotional day ( not so )
But it is for me :DD ( Well I didn't cry though... )
Ididn't expect that I'll become an AJK!!!!
Well, its not really a HIGH position but I'm a Ahli Disiplin!!!
I was like what???!!!
Seriously???
OMG....
Then I gave a simple speech~ =///=
Then I continue to listen what the seniors say about those new AJK's
then,
I didnt know we have to sit on those position....
WEIRD!!!           xD
Then we gave ANOTHER SPEECH
Kai Zhe kept talking to me....=.=
He's also an AD on Monday, I'm Tuesday...
He keep saying shit, nid say wat ar....
ANNOYING!!! :/
It's really very weird that I think that I'm not really suitable to be an AJK
I thoguht those suitable ones like,
Charmaine, Yen Pei, Chan Yew~
I feel so bad for them and Ee Hooi (New Pengerusi) said that Chan Yew very sad and wanna letak jawatan...
I'm so shocked!!!
She also scared that charmaine and Yen Pei will do the same too....
Anyway, I hope they won't
I took the place from Yan Ping senior...
Learned so much about becoming AD
LOL... Hope for next year that I will do a good job and my junior will be better too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment