Saturday, November 5, 2011

:I

Yesterday is the last 4th day in school for my Form 1 life~
I'm desperate the whole day thinking about:
1. What should I do when I have free time
2. Should I or Should I Not... :X
3. My results ><
4. If I will be in the same class with my dear friends....
5. Will I be friends with them again?
All this things are really bugging me...
Nobody understands me more than myself....
Even I understand myself I wouldn't have the really cure to these things....
If someone could just ask me on what's to me and really understand me, help me....
I would appreciate that, I hope that someday,
it will happen...
Happy-Me-Sad
I'm stuck in the middle... as time goes by
Its like a bubble,
when it pops,
its gone,
you can't take it back.
Every minute counts,
I just want to spend time meaningfully
Maybe we won't be in the same class anymore after this...
I really wanted to stop time but its no use,
I just gotta live now to go to the next chapter of my life until the end
and I hope you all will be with me at the last chapter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment